Thursday 21 August 2014

Love Thy Skin.

Welcome fellow beauty lovers to my very first blog. It's been on my "To do list" for years. Timing is everything and here we are.
Today I found myself discussing skincare with one of my lovely clients.
She wanted to know what products to purchase for use at home, as she had concerns about her skin feeling dry and sensitive. She was also experiencing breakouts around her chin.
Whilst I had recommendations to give her, I also mentioned how internal factors played a major role in the condition of our skin.
My own skin has been going through a crazy stage - I blame hormones but also ill health. The use of a heater and this cold weather doesn't help either. Unfortunately, no product will cure my skin instantly until internal hiccups are ironed out.
Getting my health back on track, eating healthy and drinking loads of water are proving to show improvement on my face.
I am notorious for cleansing morning and night and this assists in cell regeneration whilst I sleep. Lets face it, as we get older the healing process takes longer and the skin loses its elasticity and becomes dull.
So my advice to you, sister to sister, nourish your skin with good food, lots of water, a cleansing regime and SLEEP!

Happy cleansing.
SK x 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment