Monday 14 December 2015

JINGLE BELLS, LUSCIOUS LIPS & CANDY CANES. 🍭

As I look at my calendar, my heart skips a beat.......eeeek only 11 sleeps till we find out who has been NAUGHTY or NICE! If you're anything like me; you probably haven't began your Christmas shopping yet. In my defence, I work and shop better under pressure - to my hubby's dismay!
Strolling through the stores today, I came across some awesome BEAUTY gifts that I know you guys would appreciate.

Let me share with you some of the great items I stumbled across.

Napoleon Perdis has these awesome gift packs. The gold brushes are lovely - not the usual small travel size either - any make up lover would appreciate these!
A girl can never have enough lip glosses either. These smaller sized ones are great to pop into your clutch during the party season for touch ups. Or buy them to use in stocking fillers by sharing them around.
Finally; the eyes shadow palette is a must. Great for make up students to add to their kits.

Over onto Mecca we have Bobbi Brown's gorgeous Eye Palette. Great pigment too.

Sephora has Benefit Cosmetics and they do awesome small packs. This lip and cheek pack retails for $40.


Lastly; you can't go past Elizabeth Arden
Christmas Colour Blockbuster 2015.  A perfect pack to see you through the 2016 year. Well priced too at $99, available in Myer. I got one last Christmas and I love it.


As a make up artist and lover of all beauty products, these are on my wish list. I just hope Santa gets it right and fills my stocking with sweet smelling, candy coloured lippies and eye shadows to wear into the new year!

Merry Christmas peeps. Stay safe and enjoy this time with your loved ones!

SK 💋

* All pics are Courtesy of Google. Prices are subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment