Thursday 12 November 2015

BEAUTY AND THE SUPERMODEL. 5 MINUTES WITH AUSTRALIAN MODEL ALEX WALLACE.

From the very first time I met Miss Wallace, I knew this young model was going places. Her career has taken this beauty to the likes of Paris and China to name a few.  On a recent photo shoot, I was lucky enough to do make up for Alex and gain a little bit of insight on what this girl is about.

Alex wears THOMAS LAZAR COUTURE.

NAME | Alex Wallace

STAR SIGN | Capricorn

AGE WHEN YOU FIRST GOT INTO MODELLING | 20

FAVOURITE FASHION LABEL | Dior

FAVOURTIE BEAUTY PRODUCT | MAC Strobe Illumination

RED LIPSTICK OR PINK LIPSTICK | Red Lipstick

Photography by Tom Lau 

WHAT DOES YOUR DAILY CLEANSING ROUTINE INCLUDE | Cleanse using Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1, Tone using Witch Hazel, Moisturise using Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser. Every other day I use face masks from the Face Shop.

SHORT HAIR OR LONG HAIR | Long Hair

IF YOU WEREN'T MODELLING, YOU WOULD BE ......... | I would be doing what I usually do, I model part time. I have just completed my Bachelors in Biodiversity and Conservation and work in a bar and in promotions.

Love this piece that was shot for an editorial.  Dress by Thomas Lazar.

YOUR IDOL | My idol is my mother, she's the strongest woman I know and is a true inspiration to me on never giving up despite life's hardships.

FAVOURITE FOOD | Sushi

FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION | Anywhere camping or New Caledonia.

Photography by Kristina Yenko for London Management Group.
MUA by yours truly ~ Sminka Ink Make Up by Sandra 

Thank you Alex for sharing some of your favourite beauty items with us.

SK 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment